Saturday, September 24, 2016

Crayon Quilt Challenge

 Rules:


  • Draw 3 crayons blindly from the bag. Use on the three color of the crayons chosen in your quilt. you may add a neutral (white, tan, grey or black) is desired.


My chosen colors are asparagus, turquoise blue, razzle dazzle rose.




  • Completed quilt can be any size as long as the shortest side is 12 inches or more. This will allow for a table runner or mini at the small end of the size spectrum.


My quilt is a wall hanging measuring 16 inches x 16 inches.




  • A modern aesthetic is to be reflected in the design of the quilt.


My pattern is from Cloud9 Fabrics Cirrus Solids BOM November 2014.





  • The actual crayons must be attached to the front of quilt. (ie. baggie pinned to front of quilt).


  • Completed quilts are due at the September meeting. Prize will be raffled to participants.


I am so happy with these colors. It said 'Quilt me with beads'. Probably an overreaction to my not so happy colors from the last solids color challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment