Saturday, March 21, 2015

New Jersey Quilt Fest


I went to the NJ Quilt Fest. It was my first quilt to see. My quilt guild displayed modern quilts from its members. My pinwheel quilt was displayed.

Here are other quilts I liked. I don't know which collection this was from, but this quilt is mini hexagons. It was absolutely stunning.

 


Here is a detail  view.



This was from the 50 Shades of Grey theme. It was very clever. Each block is embroidered by machine.



Most quilts are machine quilted. This one in the 50 Shades of Grey collection has Japanese quilting stitches called Shashiko.




More hand quilting from the Antique Quilt collection.




This was a cute art quilt from the Beatles Songs collection.




One last hand quilt design. I think this was from the Hoffman challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment